Your wedding at Combermere Abbey
Combermere Abbey is an absolute hidden gem on the Cheshire and Shropshire borders. From the beautiful Glasshouse nestled by the side a unique fruit maze, to the Walled garden, to the Pavillion (perfect for your reception), to the stunning luxury cottages available for your wedding party, you really can’t go wrong. We love Combermere Abbey wedding photography … here’s why:
- The long approach through rolling countryside give amazing opportunities for photographs of your wedding car driving through the scenic surroundings, for photos in the fields and by the stunning old oak tree.
- The Glasshouse is a truly unique place to get married. Located just on the edge of a stunning fruit maze (with redcurrants and gooseberries, and more than twenty five varieties of apple and pear trees), and letting in some beautiful light, it also offers the opportunity to be married outside looking out on to the maze.
- The Pavillion is a brilliant, spacious spot for your reception and dancing the night away and the formal gardens by the side of the Pavillion are the perfect location for summer games and for your group shots.
- You’re truly spoilt for choice at Combermere Abbey for beautiful spots for bride and groom portraits. The walled gardens with a huge array of flowers and plants and the smell of lavender drifting around really are something else. The Rose Garden gives you a quintessentially English backdrop of rare rose bushes and the bluebell wood during the Spring is just beautiful.
- The luxury cottages that are available to rent for bride and groom preparations also have to be mentioned. These are of the highest standard and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them. You can also spend your first night of married life together in Combermere Abbey’s Stone Lodge – a 19th century Gothic cottage with it’s own private entrance.
To view more of our Combermere Abbey Wedding Photography just click HERE