Your Peckforton Castle Wedding
This beautiful country house is built in the style of a medieval castle. Nestled into the surrounding Cheshire countryside, and boasting a three AA rosette restaurant it’s a brilliant wedding venue. A recent fire destroyed much of the castle, but after extensive work it’s now even better than before. We love Peckforton Castle wedding photography … here’s why:
- The approach along the long, winding wooded driveway not only makes for an impressive entrance up to the bridge leading across the (empty) moat, but also makes a beautiful backdrop for bride and groom portraits.
- Peckforton Castle gives brides and grooms the opportunity to have not one but two ceremonies as they also have a Chapel where you can have your wedding blessed.
- If you’d like something a little different to entertain your guests, it’s worth considering the impressive Falconry displays that Peckforton Castle offer. These demonstrations can create some truly unique and impressive photographs, with eagles flying around the grounds and also landing on to yours and your guests arms.
- The bridal suite is absolutely lovely Big windows let in some beautiful light whilst for your bridal preparations.
- Peckforton Castle also offers you the choice of two rooms for your ceremony, either the Hexagonal room, or The Great Hall. The Great Hall has enormous windows on one side of the room and is the perfect historical setting for you to make your vows to your husband to be. The Hexagonal Room has immense vaulted high ceilings, and if you look hard enough you’ll see the carved stone love inscription in the ceiling.
- If you explore the grounds a little you’ll happen upon the ruins of a dilapidated old stone building – a brilliant spot for some alternative bride and groom portraits.
- For the adventurous bride and groom there are some great opportunities for photos in the surrounding fields.
- The extensive and atmospheric corridors of the castle also offer the opportunity for some dramatic bride and groom portraits.
To view more of our Peckforton Castle Wedding Photography just click HERE