Thornton Manor Wedding Photography
Thornton Manor is a stunning country manor house located near Heswall on the Wirral, Merseyside. Set amongst extensive grounds this is the perfect venue for your special day. We love Thornton Manor Wedding Photography … here’s why:
- Thornton Manor has a series of man made tree avenues which make fantastic locations for relaxed bride and groom portraits. The bride will also make her entrance into the ceremony room via one of these gorgeous tree avenues which always draws gasps from friends and family and makes for awesome photographs.
- Thornton Manor front leads onto a large patio area which is absolutely perfect for a pre-dinner drinks reception with plenty of space for even the largest of weddings parties.
- Beyond the patio a grassy embankment sweeps down onto open meadow land which is my favourite place at Thornton Manor for bride and groom portraits, especially if we get a lovely sunset.
- Thornton Manor boasts some great architectural features away from the building including the arches which make superb backdrops for group shots and bride and groom portraits.
- Viscount Leverhulme’s bedroom: Viscount Leverhulme was the original owner of Thornton Manor and believe it or not he slept in an outside bedroom at Thornton Manor with its roof open to the elements! The outside room, consisting of a single double bed and stone bath makes a really cool alternative location for bride and groom portraits.
- Whilst holding your wedding at Thornton Manor you will dine in the incredible music room. I think I will go as far as saying that this is the most spectacular room I have ever had the privilege of working in as a wedding photographer. Its simply stunning… I’ll let the image do the talking
- The ceremony room at Thornton Manor is beautiful. With stunning decorative features throughout, oak panels, and beautiful paintings the room is bathed with light that streams through the large double doors that lead outside.
- The bridal suite at Thornton Manor is large, light, and airy… meaning you can prepare for your big day in comfort and I can photograph the activities without getting in your way.
To view more of our Thornton Manor Wedding Photography just click HERE